The Performing Arts Ticket Office
The Performing Arts Ticket Office is located on the southeast corner of Kingsbury Hall adjacent to the plaza steps. It directly services five performing arts venues on the University of Utah campus: Kingsbury Hall, Gardner Hall, the Marriott Center for Dance, Babcock Theater, and Studio 115.
Ticket Office Phone: 801-581-7100
Hours 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
10:00 am – 2:00 pm, Saturday
Types of payment accepted. Cash, Check, and all major credit cards. Interesting trades considered.
Handling and convenience fees apply to every ticket purchased.
We do our absolute best to serve every customer that contacts us. We have installed a new ticket office phone system which will increase our capacity to handle ticket orders over the phone.
- Will call is available from the time of purchase. To avoid lines, pick up tickets at least one-half hour before curtain time.
- Student discounts are available for many shows. You must present a valid student ID card. Learn more about student discounts.
- Kingsbury Hall has disability seating. Disabled parking is also available directly east of the theatre, off of President’s Circle. Call 801-581-7100 for more information.
Please be wary of fraudulent organizations/individuals re-selling performance tickets. You may be purchasing tickets for seats that are not available or paying much more than face value for the tickets. To be certain you are buying real tickets at face value, always purchase directly from our box office or website.
We hope you have a wonderful experience at Kingsbury Hall. Here is some additional information that we hope will help you:
- In the event of an emergency, please walk to the nearest exit and follow instructions given by theatre personnel and ushers. Auditorium exits are clearly marked with lighted exit signs above each door. Move away from the building to a safe place.
- Late-comers will be seated in accordance with the seating guidelines of the individual production
- Restrooms are available in the lower lobby.
- Refreshments are available in the upper and lower lobby.
- Drinking fountains are available in the upper and lower lobbies.
- Coat check service is available in the lobby on the west side.
- Public telephones are located in the lower lobby next to the patron elevator.
- Free assisted-hearing devices are available from the coat check room in the main lobby on the west side.
- Cameras and recording devices are strictly forbidden unless permission for their use authorized in writing by theatre management.
- Ticket office is located on the lower plaza, east of the main staircase. For ticket information, call 801-581-7100.
- Children under six are not admitted to performances. All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age. Lap sitting is not allowed.
- Lost and found is located in the ticket office or by asking the house manager. Please leave your name, phone number and description of the lost item with the ticket office (801-581-7100) or house manager.
- Disabled parking is located on the east side of Kingsbury Hall via Presidents Circle.
- The patron elevator is located on the west side of all three lobbies.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Bottled water purchased in the theatre is the only refreshment allowed in the auditorium. The $2 cost benefits the Student Performance Fund and the theatre’s care.
- Please silence mobile phone, pagers and watches. Patrons expecting an emergency call are urged to leave pagers and seat numbers with the house manager.
- Kingsbury’s past? Visit the historic photographic retrospective in our Legacy Gallery in our mezzanine lobby.
- Kingsbury’s future? Visit the Wall of Recognition in our lower lobby. Find out how you can join those who have so generously supported Kingsbury Hall. Thank you for your patronage.