U of U Student Discounts
Beginning Fall Semester 2011, the U and the Arts program, a campus wide initiative launched by the College of Fine Arts, will offer increased access to the arts to all students of the University of Utah in order to support and enrich the educational experience of all U of U students.
Through U and the Arts, admission to most Kingsbury Hall Presents performances is just $5 for all matriculated U of U students, with a valid UCard!
For the 2013-14 season, students get $5 tickets for the following performances:
- Qualified students may attend any performance as many times as they wish.
- Only one ticket per student per event.
- Faculty/Staff discounts and non-U of U student discounts still apply
U of U Faculty/Staff/Alumni Tickets
Current U of U faculty and staff, as well as Alumni Association members, can now enjoy discounts at many productions at Kingsbury Hall. Valid U staff/faculty card or Alumni Association membership must be shown at the box office to purchase. Staff/faculty/alumni receive a 10% discount on the following Kingsbury Hall Presents 13-14 season performances:
- Crow and Weasel – December 12-14
- Gallim Dance – February 11 & 12
- Banff Film Festival- February 18-20
- Dance Theatre of Harlem – March 6
- Thumbelina – March 20-22
- Hansel and Gretel – April 18 & 19
Other Student discounts
Many performances will offer student discounts or rush tickets for students from all area colleges and high schools. Check specific performances on our website or call the box office at 801-581-7100 for information.