We hope you have a wonderful experience at Kingsbury Hall. Here is some additional information that we hope will help you:
- In the event of an emergency, please walk to the nearest exit and follow instructions given by theatre personnel and ushers. Auditorium exits are clearly marked with lighted exit signs above each door. Move away from the building to a safe place.
- Late-comers will be seated in accordance with the seating guidelines of the individual production.
- Restrooms are available in the lower lobby.
- Refreshments are available in the upper and lower lobby.
- Drinking fountains are available in the upper and lower lobbies.
- Coat check service is available in the lobby on the west side.
- Free assisted-hearing devices are available from the coat check room in the main lobby on the west side.
- Cameras and recording devices are strictly forbidden unless permission for their use authorized in writing by theatre management.
- Ticket office is located on the lower plaza, east of the main staircase. For ticket information, call 801-581-7100.
- Unless otherwise noted, children under six are not admitted to performances. All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age. Lap sitting is not allowed.
- Lost and found is located in the ticket office or by asking the house manager. Please leave your name, phone number and description of the lost item with the ticket office (801-581-7100) or house manager.
- Disabled parking is located on the east side of Kingsbury Hall via Presidents Circle.
- The patron elevator is located on the west side of all three lobbies.
- Please silence mobile phone, watches and any other noise-making devices.
- Kingsbury’s past? Visit the historic photographic retrospective in our Legacy Gallery in our mezzanine lobby.
- Kingsbury’s future? Consider supporting UtahPresents, the campus performing arts season based at Kingsbury Hall.
Thank you for your patronage. Please call the box office (801-581-7100) with any additional questions.